The materials contained on this website are provided for general information only and do not constitute any form of advice. EHSCloud assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from reliance on the information contained on this site.
Links to other websites from these pages are for information only and EHSCloud accepts no responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any website which is linked to from our website. By providing links to other websites, EHSCloud does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these websites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to EHSCloud.
EHSCloud shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website. Limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this website, the operational failure of this website, or for any information, data, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise.
NOSA Support Solutions trading as “MetrixCloud” of Johannesburg, South Africa (“We”/”Us”/Our”) respects the privacy of your personal information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in Our forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our services, or requesting any services from Us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem to Us.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out with Us and Our fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our site and the use of our services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies as they help Us to deliver a better and more personalised service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data We collect from you and that We transfer to a third party outside of the Republic of South Africa shall only be to a third party who is subject to a law, binding corporate rules (as defined in POPI) or binding agreement (as defined in POPI) which provides an adequate level of protection that:
- Is in accordance with this policy;
All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access Our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that Our services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services which We feel may interest you.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from the SaaS contract entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our services.
- To notify you about changes to Our services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these.
If you are an existing customer, We will contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member within of Our group of companies. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Our company or a substantial portion of Our Company’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of MetrixCloud, Our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary. We undertake to regularly review the personal data We hold and to delete your personal information which We no longer require. We will keep your personal information for only so long as We need it in order to:
- to honour Our contractual obligations with you;
- to fulfil the purposes described in this document; or
- as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can correct factual errors, review and/or update information held about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Telephone number: +27 11 465 6944
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org